For Yezza, a Senior Accountant is someone who we can count on to :
- Be accountable: For Yezza’s financial accounts & statements, Yezza’s timeliness and precision in cashflow (both Account Receivables & Account Payables) as well as in consolidating accounts for the Group’s Companies and Associate
- Continuously-Improve: On the accuracy of financial records for the business. Specifically, ensure that all company transactions are legitimate, legal, and recorded correctly, and can be referenced in an audit.
The Impact You'll Achieve within:
- 1st Day :
- You'll arrive at Yezza’s office with a generalist mindset of a leader but with a specialist skillset in accounting and finance. You are officially the company’s 1st internally-appointed accountant, with a chance to grow this accountability. You shall report directly to the CEO.
- 30 Days :
- You’ll understand all internal finance and accounting tools used by Yezza. Display a high attention to detail, and the ability to spot anomalies in Yezza’s transactions and supporting documents.
- You’ll be responsible for the company’s receivables and payables, understand their bottlenecks and trial a few approaches to improve their timeliness. In doing so, you shall be data-savvy with the numbers, able to build a good cash structure, perform an in-depth analysis as well as visually story-tell our numbers game
- 100 Days :
- Prepare Yezza’s full-set financial statements inclusive of Credit Management, Cash Cycles & Tax Planning
- Expert in Yezza’s Cash Collection : able to device and deploy a few working strategies to ensure Yezza’s cash collection rate is approaching 100%
- Consolidation of Accounts within various countries with a focus on ASEAN for the next 12 months
- 300 Days :
- You'll be responsible for maintaining a high-quality bar for everything you’re accountable for and as well as build & perform internal audits and processes
Skills and Toolset You'll Need to Bring:
- Experience: Senior-Level experience in the financial controls of growing start-ups or high-growth companies
- ACCA, CA or any professional accreditation: You have a sufficiently in-depth background in accounting and finance that you can ask the right questions of the team, balance different demands and make the right decisions every single time
Nice to Haves:
- Experienced in Cash Collection for SaaS Business
- Skilful at consolidating accounts within different ASEAN countries
- You've managed teams that are partially (or entirely) remote