For Yezza, a Backend Software Engineer is someone who we can count on to :
- Be accountable for: the backend development for 1-2 of Yezza’s products. You shall report directly to the Senior Backend Engineer
- Continuously-Improve: the quality of the backend development and the collaborative process between the backend & frontend developers, the system engineers as well as the data engineers
The Impact You'll Achieve within:
- 1st Day :
- You'll arrive at Yezza’s office with a 1-3 years experience as a backend developer
- You have a good understanding of product development process.
- Display technical and consumer awareness.
- 100 Days :
- Your work will impact the stability and quality of our web applications. You'll write reusable and maintainable code.
- Ultimately, you'll be the driving force behind all back-end activities.
Skills and Toolset You'll Need to Bring:
- Well-versed in Python
- Good understanding in HTTP protocols
- Able to implement efficient Web APIs
- Have some experience in storing and querying data using relational database such as Postgres and MariaDB
- Experienced in building backend services utilizing key value storage such as Redis
- Able to provision Linux based server and deploy backend services
- Display analytical mindet and good at time management.
- Deep curiosity about new technologies and you're excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
Nice to Haves:
- Experienced in configuring CI/CD pipelines
- Experienced in containerizing project using Docker and deploy it to Kubernetes cluster