For Yezza, a Frontend Software Engineer is someone who we can count on to :
- Be accountable for: the frontend development across all Yezza’s products You shall report directly to the Senior Frontend Developer
- Continuously-Improve: the quality of the frontend development and the collaborative process between the backend & frontend development, the UIUX designer as well as the graphic designers.
The Impact You'll Achieve within:
- 1st Day :
- You'll arrive at Yezza’s office with 1-3 years experience as a frontend developer
- You can implement solutions that are user responsive and efficient.
- You have knowledge of the entire web development process.
- You have experience with testing and debugging.
- You have an eye for layout aesthetics.
- You are analytical and you have a keen eye for details.
- 100 Days :
- You'll work closely with our back-end and full-stack developers to deliver consistent and reliable web experience.
- You'll work with our designers to improve usability for our customers.
- You'll optimize web design for mobile and other platforms for maximum speed.
- You'll work with designers to ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Ultimately, your work will have a direct impact on the user experience of our customers.
Skills and Toolset You'll Need to Bring:
- Good understanding in async programming concepts
- Knows how to use modern JS development tooling such as Webpack & Babel
- Experienced using modern UI framework such as Vue.js or React
- Coding with best practices and adhere to project’s style guide
- Comfortable converting design to code with precision
- Deep curiosity about new technologies and you're driven to find ways to implement them in your work.
Nice to Haves:
- Experienced using Vuetify in past projects
- Experienced configuring Webpack for building web apps
- Experienced creating custom Vue UI components from scratch